888 Grate Covers protect paint booth grates from overspray buildup and exposure
to corrosive chemicals and water. This cost-effective in-situ
alternative eliminates the need to remove grates from the booth for cleaning,
or the need for hi-pressure blasting within the booth. This solution requires
no capital investment, and allows for quick and frequent cleaning that reduces
sludge maintenance costs and improves paint quality. A GrateSaver™ installation can last 3-6
months before replacement.
- Section by section replacement and
removal reduces booth downtime.
- No more grate removal/storage!
- Reduces sludge buildup resulting
from “shock” induced by UHP cleaning.
- Non-stick surface reduces paint buildup /
lengthens time btwn changes
- Low cost, long term solution.
- Antistatic & fire retardant.
- Eliminates need for grate removal.
- Ergonomically safe for the workers.